Composite Decking Colours
Struggling to decide on a composite decking colour finish? We have a few tips to help you choose…
- Think about the colours in your outdoor space. Do you want your composite decking boards to match your doors or fence? Are there any particular colour themes which stand out in your garden? If your positioned out in the British countryside, you might want to opt for more neutral colours which blend in with the surrounding environment. In such cases, our team recommends going with a traditional timber colour like Teak or Reddish Brown, and a woodgrain effect finish. If your home is a more contemporary-style property, the PVC decking might be a better choice.
- Consider where you will be laying the decking boards. Are they going to be exposed to intense sunlight during the summer? Remember that darker shades absorb sunlight, so will likely get very hot. In this case, we advise going with lighter decking colours such as Teak. Have a think about how often you will be walking on your decking – every day? Every weekend?
- You also want to create a seamless (and practical) transition from kitchen to garden. A great way to do this is choose a composite decking material which matches the floor of your kitchen. The decking boards come in a wide range of colours, from darker shades to lighter ones, so it shouldn’t be hard to find a close or exact match!
- Match the decking with composite fencing!
Why not mix and match the products that we supply? Composite fencing brilliantly compliments all decking styles.
- Request samples – if you’d like to inspect each finish and colour a little more closely before ordering, consider requesting a samples from us. We can have it delivered right to your door within a couple of days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your requirements.