PVC Decking is a great choice where a wood effect appearance and durability is desired. These PVC boards are manufactured with a resilient ASA resin coating, making them far less prone to scratches fading, staining or rotting than other decking materials. The boards are also very easy to maintain, and come with a 20-year stain and fade warranty, giving you peace of mind before purchase. Each PVC decking board is 3.6m long and provides 0.7sqm coverage.
There are many benefits of using PVC decking on your project:
- UV resistant
- Natural-appearing synthetic PVC Deck material gives high quality finish
- Longer life than composite decking
- The boards are durable – this means you can put garden sofas, tables and deck chair son top of the decking, and it will still retain its look.
- Absorption resistance means that boards can withstand periods of heavy rainfall – or next to the swimming pool! Composite decking, on the other hand, will absorb some moisture.
- Mold resistant – Due to the fact that the PVC boards are water resistant, mould or algae will not grow on the boards.
- 20 year warranty against fading or staining.
- Low slip